Victory Barber & Brand
LIMITED EDITION GREEN CRAFTSMAN APRON
Be one of the lucky few to sport our Vintage Military Green Craftsman apron behind your chair. This little beauty has all of the design and functionality of our Craftsman Aprons but is made of aged Japanese denim (which makes it incredibly soft and extremely durable). We have a very limited number of these left so don't sleep on it. This will be your last chance to have one of your own!
- Vintage military green dye wash.
- Japanese denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage washed denim creates a classic look and feel of rugged workwear.
- Double riveted fully adjustable whiskey tanned leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit.
- Vintage brass hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior pocket zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
- $5 from each apron goes to Surfrider Foundation!
Cleaning instructions: MACHINE WASH – remove debris with a stiff brush and machine wash on cold setting. Lay flat or hang to dry. REMOVE ALL LEATHER STRAPS BEFORE WASHING! Washing leather will damage the straps and warranty will be voided.
Fit: See fitting video for strap adjustments.
Size: 23w x 30h
There was glue stains on the apron.
I also bought two black one’s they were great
I jealously coveted these aprons and was so pleased to discover I could purchase one. I'm in love with it, which I use in the garden. It's hardy and will last a lifetime. The “distressed” look is wasted on me, but it came with the territory, so all good.
I am so impressed by the quality of the Apron and the service I received that I immediately purchased another one upon arrival of my first order. I can't wait to try the hair products next. 5 Stars for sure!
I love the apron…. Just don’t care for the two markings on it that makes it look old or torn … cheers … would prefer it without
I was nervous after I purchased this that it would be too large! I’m 5’2 and thought “if this was meant for men it may be too big”. It’s amazing I absolutely love the colour and the leather straps! I will be buying another one (black) soon!