Victory Barber & Brand
LIMITED EDITION MIDNIGHT CRAFTSMAN APRON
This LIMITED EDITION all purpose apron is built from specially coated Japanese denim with a pitch black finish for ultimate durability and individual style. Made in extremely limited numbers, these aprons are only available while supplies last.
- Made from custom black coated Japanese denim
- Coated denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage black dyed 100% leather straps
- Double riveted fully adjustable leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit.
- Gunmetal finished hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
Cleaning instructions: MACHINE WASH – remove debris with a stiff brush and machine wash on cold setting. Lay flat or hang to dry DO NOT TUMBLE DRY placing apron in the dryer will damage the protective coating on the denim. . REMOVE ALL LEATHER STRAPS BEFORE WASHING! Washing leather will damage the straps and warranty will be voided.
Fit: See fitting video for strap adjustments.
Size: 23w x 30h
Very comfortable to wear all day long. Breathable. Lightweight. Easy to clean out pockets. Hair doesn't stick to it.
I absolutely LOVE my victory Apron.
I am a franchise owner of a new up and coming Starks Barber Company.
In our meeting with all the franchise owners I mention that we should buy all our barbers.
Love My Apron!
I've been eyeing up my barber's apron for a while. I'm a luthier and wanted a quality apron to keep small hand tools, well, 'handy', to keep clothing away from machinery and to keep the general dust etc. at bay. I'm extremely happy with the quality of the denim as well as the leather straps.... if you're a craftsman, grab yourself one of these aprons!
This is my second purchase and it’s good enough for me, it’s good enough for my staff who deserves a great apron!